BOARD OF TECHNICAL EDUCATION.
(ISO/IEC – 27001 – 2005 Certified)
|No./MSBTE/D42/2015/Registration of Subject Expert/ 1||-v||Date :|
- All affiliated polytechnics
- All autonomous polytechnics.
Subiect : Registration of subject experts for preparation of question bank for Management
(17601) and Advance Java Programming (17625)
The work of question bank preparation of subjects mentioned above is commencing shortly. The participation of experienced subject experts in the said work is necessary to develop an abundant question bank.
An online module for registration of subject expert is made available in the institute login. The last date for registration of subject expert is 15/01/2015. You are hereby informed to take all initiatives at your institute level to register all experienced faculty for the concerned subjects.
Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education, Mumbai-400051.
Copy submitted to :
- Hon’ble Director, MSBTE, Mumbai for information.
- Deputy Secretary, RBTE, Mumbai, Pune, Nagpur and Aurangabad for followup at regional level.
Sub:- Online Examination of Environmental Studies (O.P.Code 17401) and Computer Fundamentals (17002)
Online examinations of Environmental studies and Computer Fundamentals for winter 2014 examination is scheduled between 1 st Nov. to 10th Nov 2014.
Infrastructure required: To conduct online examination of above subject needs infrastructure as per the details below;
- Computer Centre with 1 + 20 or 1 + 30 LAN Network group. (If higher LAN Network is possible, it is preferable).
- Internet connectivity of at least 1 Mbps bandwidth.
Guide lines for Online examination in Environmental studies
- Institute is required to login through the website address used of academic monitoring. A separate link for online examination of environmental studies is provided in the login.
- Preferably laptop with minimum of two hours backup may be used as a server to overcome power failure problems
- All required information and instructions are available after on the examination link
Guide lines for Online examination in Computer Fundamentals
- All requiœd passwords will be sent on authorized email Id provided by MSBTE i.e.
- Internal examiner is required to enter skill test marks online before start of examination page I of2
- Ensure that skill test marks for all the students appearing for examination present or absent are entered before surrender of examination.
- As marks obtained by each student will be taken through online examination only, filling of e-marksheet is not required. Hence no separate Emarksheet for filling marks is generated.
- Institutes are here by instructed to conduct mock test as usual before start of examination on first day.
- The appointment of controller for the online examination as per the requirement at respective institutes shall be done by respective Regional Office.
The online examination shall preferably be concluded on or before 08/11/2014 and under any condition shall not exceed beyond 10/11/2014.
(Dr. Vinod M. Mohitkar) Secretary,
Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education, Mumbai-51.
Copy to: 1) Director , Maharashtra State Board of technical Education, Mumbai
2) Deputy Secretary, RBTE Mumbai / Pune / Nagpur / Aurangabad.